The 300 Series VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are extremely cost effective Field-of-View Systems that are ideal for smaller parts (up to 1.7″ x 1.2″).
They have an extended depth-of-field for tall parts (as high as 1.1″) and a long working distance that provides ample clearance and room to work between the part and the lens.
They produce a stunning super-high-resolution image to carry out fine, detailed inspections.
Three different types of LED illumination are standard: collimated back, front off-axis (i.e. „dark field“) and front on-axis (i.e. „bright field“). This allows the system to produce crisp, sharp edges and perform beautifully even when working with hard-to-image materials (for example: shiny, reflective or even translucent surfaces) and difficult geometries (such as deep holes).
VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are complete, ready-to-run Windows-based solutions. They are delivered network-ready and include on-site installation, NIST-traceable calibration & training.
The 300 Series Field-of-View Systems are desktop instruments that have all of the functionality of the 500 Series VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators, with the sole exception that they are limited to smaller parts.
- Automatically compare parts to their CAD data with our proprietary CAD Auto-Align™ and CAD Auto Pass/Fail™ tools, in seconds
- Instantly computes and displays deviations-from-nominal and out-of-tolerance areas
- No operator-to-operator variation
- Extremely fast & easy-to-use!
- Needs no overlays, templates or Mylars™
- Full automated measurement capability
Other VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators / Profile Projectors are also available.